We currently have a vacancy for an Office Assistant to join our growing team who would be responsible for providing an efficient office administrative service to the business.
This role requires someone who is flexible and adaptable and will work as part of a team to provide day to day office administrative support, ensure the smooth running of the office, reception duties and assisting the Legal Assistants as and when required.
Our colleagues are at the heart of everything we do. We make colleague engagement a priority as we believe that creating a highly engaged team is essential to delivering our multiple award-winning Client First Service. 90% of colleagues say CFG is a great place to work and recent new joiners described us as “refreshingly different to anywhere else”.
We offer a competitive starting salary based on experience along with a wide range of benefits including 24 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays), hybrid working, Medicash Healthcare Plan and a Colleague Recognition Scheme.
- Provide day to day office administrative support to include the sorting and processing of incoming post, photocopying and scanning;
- Ensure the smooth functioning and running of the office on a day-to-day basis, including facilities tasks as required;
- Support the Legal Assistants with support requests, document bundling, audio typing and transcription, providing cover for annual holidays, other absences or other busy periods;
- Reception duties including answering incoming telephone calls and handling/distributing incoming emails and meeting and greeting visitors and offering refreshments
- Supporting the Office and Events Assistant with key holding responsibilities, Health and Safety duties and maintaining and managing the booking of meeting rooms and arrangements for on-site events.
- Experience of general office work
- Ability to work well within a team but also proactively on own initiative
- Good IT skills including working knowledge of MS Office
- Strong communication skills and personable telephone manner
- Adaptable with a willingness to embrace new procedures and the use of new software/platforms
- Forward thinking with the ability to consider ways to increase efficiency and productivity within the team
- A full driving licence with own car
- Experience of working in a legal environment
- English Language GCSE Grade C or above, or equivalent
- Maths GCSE Grade C or above, or equivalent
Why join us?
We support your career ambitions and develop your skills and expertise.
Colleagues have the autonomy and flexibility to work in a way that’s best for them and the business from both home and office.
Our caseloads are kept smaller than a lot of other firms, meaning we focus more time and energy on each client, without compromising on our service.
What we offer
- Competitive salary & profit share
- Min. 24 days holiday
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Enhanced sick pay
- Inclusive family friendly policies
- Recognition schemes