We currently have an opportunity for a Rehabilitation and Support Coordinator to join our leading national law firm. The successful candidate is someone clinically trained and with significant experience working as an Occupational Therapist, Case Manager, Nurse, or Physiotherapist, who will assess clients and assist fee earners in the delivery of our award-winning client service.
This role requires an individual who can work as part of a team to provide practical support and insight to clients and their families, which includes; help to assess their rehabilitation and support needs; use their experience to help monitor the wellbeing of our clients; and support the overall delivery, review and improvement of our Client First Service.
We do things differently at CFG. We put outcomes before profit. We don’t take unnecessary deductions like shortfall from settlements because we believe that those affected by injury should keep their damages.
We are one of the few law firms who are Trusted Legal Partners of the Spinal Injuries Association in more than one region. We work with our partners and aim to lead change in the sector and beyond to improve the lives of people living with serious and catastrophic injury.
We pride ourselves on investing in our colleagues, demonstrated through our Investors In People Gold Standard accreditation. We’re also recognised by Best Companies as one of the best law firms in the country to work for, we have a flexible hybrid working policy, a genuine team-working culture and are committed to helping colleagues develop their careers.
- Working as part of the client’s team alongside fee earners;
- Assessing and monitoring the client’s and/or family’s rehabilitation and support needs;
- Considering whether the needs of the client/family can be provided by statutory services or by private means;
- Assessing CVs of Case Managers and advising on the suitability of the same to the fee earner;
- Conducting interviews/beauty parades of Case Managers on behalf of the client and/or family;
- Use the Case Management System to review documents, Case Plan and use Workbox Entries to manage organisation of workload
- Promote the firm at BD events and help build the firm’s profile;
- Actively support initiatives and projects to help deliver and improve the CFS
- Previous experience in a similar role/ and or Rehabilitation Case Manager
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build effective relationships with colleagues, clients and third parties.
- Prepared to travel within the UK on ad-hoc basis as required
If your background includes experience in any of the following and you have a real passion for helping our clients rebuild their lives, then please apply:
- Occupational Therapist
- Registered Nurse
- Social Worker
Location: Midlands, South
Salary: Competitive DOE
Why join us?
We support your career ambitions and develop your skills and expertise.
Colleagues have the autonomy and flexibility to work in a way that’s best for them and the business from both home and office.
Our caseloads are kept smaller than a lot of other firms, meaning we focus more time and energy on each client, without compromising on our service.
What we offer
- Competitive salary & profit share
- Min. 24 days holiday
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Enhanced sick pay
- Inclusive family friendly policies
- Recognition schemes