Our unique approach to serious injury claims
How we can help you after a serious injury
The repercussions of a serious injury are something which no one wants to think about. In the blink of an eye, lives can change forever; causing devastation for the friends and families of those who are affected.
Our experienced and expert team of serious injury solicitors are one hundred per cent dedicated to our clients. Our clients’ needs and wellbeing are paramount and at the heart of everything we do.
Helping with your serious injury claim is only part of our service – helping you to get your life back on track after a serious injury is our primary aim.
Focus on early treatment
The process of making a compensation claim with the right solicitor should allow for an absolute focus on early medical assessment and treatment to ensure you get the best outcome in terms of your recovery and overall wellbeing. Read more about the importance of early intervention.
Speed really is of upmost importance when dealing with complex serious injuries. Studies demonstrate that the sooner an injured person starts on a programme of treatment, the quicker their recovery will be – and the more effective the recovery will be too. Therefore it is our aim to make sure that a programme of support is put into place as soon as possible.
At CFG Law, we have the resources and experience to ensure that you have access to the best medical experts and support services almost immediately, who will put in place a bespoke programme of treatment and rehabilitation.
We have a proactive and pioneering rehabilitation strategy, ensuring that our clients’ physical and emotional wellbeing is at the heart of everything we do.
Focus on supporting you and your family with a compassionate approach
We understand the needs of the injured person and their family. Our aim is to provide full support every step of the way and make the process stress free.
We’re here to listen to your needs and provide ongoing support to you and your loved ones throughout.
We are proud of our reputation for being friendly, compassionate and professional at all times. At CFG Law we are careful about who we choose to employ, only selecting those individuals whose compassionate and caring personalities place a primary focus on getting their clients’ lives back to normal. A deep sense of responsibility towards our clients’ welfare is a reflection of the beliefs held by all members of staff.
As well as helping with the legal process, our solicitors provide a sympathetic ear and an intuitive approach to help ensure the best possible chances of recovery and the rightful compensation.
Expert legal representation
We have been helping clients claim compensation after a serious injury for over 30 years. Our solicitors have experience in handling high value and often challenging serious injury claims, evidenced by our various accreditations and serious injury case studies.
At CFG Law, we have specialist expertise in a range of serious injury claims, including head and brain injuries, spinal injuries, amputations, complex orthopaedic issues, chronic pain, PTSD and other serious injuries.
As independent solicitors, our aim is to act in your best interests at all times and ensure access to justice for all.
Our mission is to:
- Provide immediate help and support following an accident and ensure a tailored programme of treatment and rehabilitation is put in place as quickly as possible.
- Ensure all clients and their families receive the best possible legal advice throughout. Communication is key and we will ensure that you are updated regularly so that you know exactly how your case is progressing.
- Challenge legal obstacles to ensure clients receive early interim (compensation) payments to help with any short term needs, plus a final settlement which reflects the severity of your injuries and your future needs.
- Ensure that your case is as individual as you are. We will deliver a bespoke service and ensure all clients and their families are supported and treated with respect and compassion.
- Fight for your rights and ensure you receive the right level of compensation.
Let us help you down the road to recovery, call FREE on 0800 612 8196.