Working at CFG Law
CFG Law is a leading serious injury practice with over 30 years’ experience in helping clients who have sustained a serious injury to claim their rightful damages. With a strong focus on early assessment and effective treatment, we employ specialist solicitors and legal executives who are passionate about the field of personal injury and who genuinely care about their clients’ needs and wellbeing.
As an equal opportunities employer, we are committed to staff training, development and welfare. We believe that our employees are valuable assets and that our firm is as strong as the people we employ.
It’s important that our staff feel enthused by their work and we encourage a friendly office environment, with a challenging and interesting workload. We liaise with staff regularly and implement their suggestions for improvement. As specialist serious injury solicitors, we take pride in our reputation for providing exceptional client care and legal expertise.
We are recommended as a leading law firm by the Legal 500 and our accreditations and memberships include the Law Society’s Personal Injury Panel, APIL, MASS (the Motor Accident Solicitors Society), the Headway Panel (a directory of solicitors with proven expertise in brain injury claims) and the RoadPeace Legal Panel (helping and supporting people who have been bereaved or seriously injured as a result of a road traffic collision).
If you are interesting in joining an ethical firm, with a strong focus on client care and rehabilitation, we would be pleased to hear from you.
CFG Law is an equal opportunities employer.
Current Opportunities at CFG Law
Digital Marketing Executive
CFG Law is one of the UK’s leading Personal Injury practices with a demonstrable track record of success and a consistent record of profitable growth. We have various accreditations including Headway membership and are recommended by the Legal 500. We are very committed to our company values which guide our behaviour and are at the heart of everything we do.
The primary role of the Digital Marketing Executive is to support the Head of Business Development, Marketing and Finance with all digital marketing activities and strategies directed at securing new business; raising brand awareness in the marketplace and building our reputation with clients.
The role requires someone with strong digital experience, technical skills and knowledge to work alongside the Marketing Assistant taking responsibility for SEO, Web management and all aspects of social media.
The role holder will be required to use their significant expertise to guide, advise, monitor and measure all aspects of digital marketing within the Practice and must have the ability to hit the ground running and add value from day one.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Developing and executing Organic Search/SEO strategies across our websites to improve performance and conversion
- Utilising a range of SEO tools to identify and implement findings, regularly monitoring and improving website performance
- On-site technical SEO including keyword research, technical audits, improving site speed, micro formatting and localisation
- On-page/ content including on-page audits, meta data audits and revisions, site copy additions, audit revisions, content and site structure reviews
- Off-site/external outreach including back-link analysis and cleansing, competitor analysis and link building
- Managing social media effectively to maximise content outreach exposure
- On-site design and development skills including landing pages, conversion A/B testing, navigational designs and refresh updates
- Ongoing analysis including measurement of ROI
- Provide guidance and advice to staff internally regarding digital marketing activities
- Support Head of Marketing and Marketing Assistant as required
- Liaising with and managing suppliers as required
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Experience of working for a reputable agency within a similar role is desirable
- Excellent technical knowledge of SEO, web development, design and social media
- A clear understanding of how analytics and insight are used to inform Marketing plans and demonstrable analytical capabilities to support analysis of channel performance (Google analytics essential)
- A digital native, with experience of implementing and conducting digital campaigns
- Experience of website development and maintenance including PHP and WordPress knowledge
- Proficiency in MS Office suite, including Excel and PowerPoint skills as well as working knowledge of Adobe InDesign/Illustrator/Photoshop
- Ability to think creatively
- Comfortable presenting to senior stakeholders
- Driven and enthusiastic
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to present data in various formats
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with people at all levels both internally and externally
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Flexibility to travel as required
- Full driving licence and own car
- Educated to degree level in relevant subject or equivalent experience.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CFG Law are currently looking for Solicitors with a strong legal track record in Personal Injury and a minimum of 5 years PQE to work as part of a team to:
- Supervise and coach more junior fee earners, ensuring the best outcome for the client and return for work undertaken
- Manage own caseload ensuring targets and KPIs are met
- Utilise their knowledge and expertise to help build CFG Law’s position and reputation in its target markets
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage own caseload meeting targets and KPIs as required
- Ensure CFG Law achieve the best return for the work undertaken
- Ensure case management system is used accurately and consistently and information is kept up to date
- Consider all aspects of the case management system and initiate and suggest improvements to current procedures and make effective use of precedent letters.
- Support, mentor and coach team members as required, role modelling the CFG behaviours
- Monitor and provide performance feedback for team members under your supervision, escalating any issues to the Section Head/HR Manager accordingly
- Provide excellent service to clients at all times in line with core values
- Negotiate solutions to clients’ issues
- Draft documents which are legally effective and accurately reflect the client’s instructions
- Plan, manage and progress legal cases and transactions
- Establish and maintain effective and professional relations with clients and colleagues alike
- Keep, use and maintain accurate, complete and clear records at all times
- Checking of post as required
- Initiate, plan, prioritise and manage workload to ensure timely completion to required standard
- Actively support Section Head with initiatives and projects to deliver business strategy
- Participate in training and development activities as required and disseminate knowledge gained across the Practice
- Participate in Business Development activities and events as required
- Maintain level of competence and legal knowledge needed to practice effectively
- At all times, act honestly and with integrity in accordance with the legal and regulatory requirements of the SRA Handbook and Code of Conduct
- Embed core values across the Practice
To apply, please submit your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
NO AGENCIES PLEASE, DIRECT APPLICANTS ONLY
Client Liaison/Case Manager
CFG Law is a leading serious injury practice with over 30 years’ experience and Legal 500 recommended. With a strong focus on early assessment and effective treatment, we employ specialist solicitors and legal executives who are passionate about the field of serious injury and who genuinely care about their clients’ needs and wellbeing.
We are looking for an experienced Client Liaison/Case Manager to help assist our clients and their families with assessment of their needs and offer practical support, signposting and help with management of the necessary support services and treatment plans.
You will also support our fee earners in house, for example helping with more complex medical queries, helping with chronology for medical records, developing links with specialist medical experts and attending conferences as required.
The role will also involve assisting with in house events, training, exhibitions and researching and developing fruitful business relationships.
The successful candidate will have an OT, case management or nursing background in neurological injuries.
Important qualities that we are looking for include:
- A compassionate approach with excellent client care skills.
- Good organisation skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Experience of business development and PR.
- Self motivated and the ability to work independently.
- Prepared to travel nationally as business needs require.
- Team player.
A driving licence and car are important as attendance at home visits nationally and events will be required.
As an equal opportunities employer, we are committed to staff training, development and welfare. We believe that our employees are valuable assets and that our firm is as strong as the people we employ. We encourage a friendly office environment and a challenging and interesting workload.
If you have the necessary qualifications and qualities to succeed in this professional, specialist environment then please apply with your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will commence as soon as possible, therefore please do not delay in applying, as we do reserve the right to bring forward the closing date if suitable candidates are found for the positions prior to the closing date.
Please note we will only respond to those applicants who are successful in being selected for interview.