OUR SERIOUS INJURY TEAM
Our experienced and expert serious injury team are one hundred percent dedicated to our clients.
Claire Lloyd, Solicitor
Claire is a Solicitor at CFG Law, having joined us a Paralegal in 2013. She helps to look after our clients with extreme efficiency and true enthusiasm for her role.
Claire lends a sympathetic ear to all her clients and strives to make sure they feel at ease and are happy to talk to her about their accidents and injuries, without any fear of judgement.
Her ability to genuinely understand her clients’ needs and offer support through treatment and obtaining early interim payments to ease financial burdens is a true asset for clients.
Claire has expert knowledge, ability and incredible negotiation skills to ensure that clients’ needs are put first throughout the entire litigation process and the best possible result is obtained.
Extremely good at...
- Listening to clients and understanding their needs and offering support.
- Negotiating a successful settlement, even in the toughest of cases.
- Regularly speaking to clients to discuss their case and to receive updates on how her clients are feeling and to see if there is anything we can help with.
Favourite things about working at CFG Law...
- Being part of a firm that is passionate about getting clients back to enjoying a high quality of life following life-changing injuries.
- Helping people and making a difference by facilitating early rehabilitation and support, as well as the compensation they deserve.
- Friendly colleagues who are always on hand to help, no matter what.
- Development of treatments and diagnosis of subtle brain injuries.
- Supporting clients when other people don’t understand what they’re experiencing and understanding and recognising their problems and how we can help.
- Gin tasting and cinema fanatic – I’m always at the movies!