OUR SERIOUS INJURY TEAM
Our experienced and expert serious injury team are one hundred percent dedicated to our clients.
Emma Greenhalgh, Associate and Litigation Executive
Emma started her career at CFG Law back in 1994 and has remained a firm advocate ever since.
She has gone from strength to strength in the business, whilst always keeping her integrity to provide very high levels of client care.
From the very beginning of her time here, Emma has always appreciated the firm’s ethos of being completely client orientated and focusing on their needs above all else.
She combines incredible negotiating skills with a compassionate nature to make the perfect example of balance we think is important in personal injury work.
Extremely good at...
- Evaluation and negotiating skills that are second to none.
- Extremely patient with clients, explaining the entire process and a very good listener.
- Problem-solving and finding innovative ways to help.
Favourite things about working at CFG Law...
- Supportive working environment – looking after our clients comes from looking after each other.
- Lots of charity involvement across the firm, which is inspiring and great to get involved in.
- Being able to help people, often in times of turmoil, and help them get their lives back on track.
- Training and developing skills and observing others improve and progress within their careers.
- Injuries from whiplash that are not immediately associated with the injury (e.g. Tinnitus, jaw injuries).
- Football (Manchester United), baking & gardening (one or the other or all 3 at the same time!).
“Very professional throughout the claim, Emma communicated with me promptly and efficiently. You took away all of the hassle and stress that I was expecting to come from such a claim. I would recommend the company to others.” H.O.
“Having not been through the process before, I found Emma very easy to deal with. She explained each step in the process and what it meant. Emma was also very honest with me regarding decisions that had to be made.” H.K.