OUR SERIOUS INJURY TEAM
Our experienced and expert serious injury team are one hundred percent dedicated to our clients.
Emmett Doherty, Solicitor
Emmett is a Solicitor at CFG Law and joined the team in 2009.
Having originally joined the firm on work experience, Emmett was rapidly offered a permanent position and subsequently a training contract and a full-time position as a solicitor.
Emmett is completely dedicated to helping clients obtain the best possible outcomes from their claims. Helping clients is his top priority and he strives to ensure all support and help is in place for clients as quickly as possible.
What we know is how hard working, reliable and honest Emmett is. He’s a real asset to both the firm and his clients. He has an enormous amount of dedication and drive to make a real difference in his clients’ lives.
Extremely good at...
- Identifying clients’ individual needs, be it something simple like arranging physiotherapy or taxis to appointments or sourcing aids and equipment to help improve independence.
- Top marks for communications skills, keeping clients up to date with progress.
- Dealing with a wide range of personal injury cases, including; RTA, accidents at work, public liability claims and accidents abroad involving serious injuries.
Favourite things about working at CFG Law...
- The satisfaction that comes with helping clients to obtain the best possible outcomes in their claims, including improved and better quality recovery.
- Working within a team who support and assist one another to help clients.
- Setting up action plans and tactics to get the very best settlements for clients.
- Complex orthopaedic injuries including spinal fractures.
- Prognosis and early treatment for clients experiencing chronic pain.
- Spending time with his family and his 2-year-old daughter, whether it be Gruffalo Hunts (my idea) or visiting record shops around Manchester (her idea).
“Emmett has been very professional throughout this case and has conducted it with a friendly manner and honesty. Nothing was too much trouble.” I.N.
“If I did not understand something and I rang Emmett, he would explain everything to me. Wonderful.” C.H.