OUR SERIOUS INJURY TEAM
Our experienced and expert serious injury team are one hundred percent dedicated to our clients.
Hywel Thomas, Associate Solicitor
Hywel is an Associate Solicitor at CFG Law and has a long-standing career in personal injury. He has worked gaining access to justice for injured people since 1996 and always puts himself out there to champion the needs of the people.
He enjoys difficult cases which he can get his teeth stuck in to and has the ability to go through all aspects of a claim with a fine tooth comb to ensure no stone is left unturned. His attention to detail is unparalleled and is a true asset for any client.
His friendly nature makes him the perfect candidate for clients to talk to and open up about their experiences, without any fear of judgement.
Hywel also sits on the board of Trustees of 42nd Street, a Manchester-based charity who provides support for young people who are under stress. It provides early intervention and better access to talking therapy to help children before they reach crisis point.
Extremely good at...
- Building connections and trust with clients, to ensure they are informed and engaged.
- Helping people in times of turmoil, particularly after a criminal injury or assault resulting in a traumatic brain injury and psychological injuries as a result of childhood abuse.
- Having a fine eye for detail and meticulously considering every factor of a case.
Favourite things about working at CFG Law...
- Friendly and welcoming environment where all colleagues support each other with different aspects of their work.
- Sharing experiences and knowledge across the board to help all clients.
- Being able to take a walk through the surrounding parkland at lunchtime, although not the Canada geese in the way!
- Exploring the potential psychological impact of injuries that can sit alongside the physical.
- Life changing orthopaedic injuries and severe fractures that require surgery.
- Cooking and preparing delicious meals (but prefer eating them!). Attending the theatre, exhibitions and art galleries.
“You have a gift for making people feel relaxed and secure in what can be stressful circumstances.” J.H.
“Many thanks for your superb service. Your tenacity and expertise delivered an exceptional result above my expectations.” W.O.