OUR SERIOUS INJURY TEAM
Our experienced and expert serious injury team are one hundred percent dedicated to our clients.
Joanna Holyst-Salej, Solicitor
Joanna joined the firm in 2010 and is a Solicitor at CFG Law. She has a down to earth and professional approach to each case and client problems to ensure her clients are put at ease immediately.
Joanna is fluent in Polish, offering legal advice and expertise to Polish speaking clients. Being able to explain the complexities of the legal process and guide the clients every step of the way is invaluable to everyone involved.
Joanna is strongly committed to achieving the best possible results for her client whilst also recognising and identifying their needs from the outset. She always makes sure she obtains the very best outcomes for her clients.
What we know is how hard working, smart and valuable Joanna is to both the team at CFG Law and our clients.
Extremely good at...
- Providing a friendly and approachable personality to all clients to make them feel at ease.
- Recognising how injuries, both minor and serious, can impact on the life of a client and their family and understanding their needs.
- Explaining the claims process to clients in an easily understandable way.
Favourite things about working at CFG Law...
- The friendly and supportive working environment.
- Working as part of a team of dedicated and professional individuals who care about and understand the needs of each and every client.
- Making a difference in clients’ lives and helping to support them throughout.
- Travel law and the intricacies of foreign jurisdiction cases.
- Complications and treatment of different injury types.
- Outside of work, Joanna has a passion for health and fitness, with a keen interest in powerlifting and street dance.