OUR SERIOUS INJURY TEAM
Our experienced and expert serious injury team are one hundred percent dedicated to our clients.
Julia Boughen, Paralegal
Julia is a Paralegal at CFG Law, having joined the team in 2015.
She deals with some of our most difficult cases and has the negotiation skills and knowledge to help clients to get access to justice and reach the conclusion they deserve.
Julia prides herself on her friendly and personable approach and she works hard to ensure that her clients feel at ease when discussing their claims.
She will give anything a go, whilst always having a smile on her face. She is an incredibly hard-working and valuable member of the team.
Extremely good at...
- Making clients feel at ease when discussing all aspects of their claims, from their initial enquiry through to settlement.
- Providing clear and honest advice throughout the process.
- Formulating winning arguments to settle strongly disputed cases.
Favourite things about working at CFG Law...
- Working in a supportive team network.
- Ensuring our client service is bespoke for different types of accident and injury claims.
- Opportunities to be involved in training new colleagues on systems and the approach of CFG Law.
- Experiencing different areas of personal injury claims, from whiplash to minor brain injuries and the effects the injuries can have on clients.
- Litigated cases and the attention to detail these require.
- Holidays, cakes, dogs and karaoke!