OUR SERIOUS INJURY TEAM
Our experienced and expert serious injury team are one hundred percent dedicated to our clients.
Katie Lowe, Trainee Solicitor
Katie is a Trainee Solicitor at CFG Law, having joined the Practice in 2015.
Her friendly and bubbly nature ensures clients are put at ease from their very first contact. She is extremely approachable, as well as being open and honest with clients at all times.
Katie takes the time to understand her clients’ needs. She strives to put her clients’ needs at the forefront of every case, always championing them and getting the very best out of the claim’s process.
Katie truly understands how compensation and rehabilitation can have a substantial impact on helping relieve the strain that injuries can cause and helping to provide for the best possible future.
Extremely good at...
- Listening and communicating with clients and keeping them up to date with any progress with their claim.
- Progressing claims in a positive and efficient manner.
- Negotiating with Defendants to achieve the very best settlements for clients.
Favourite things about working at CFG Law...
- Being able to make a difference to clients’ lives by arranging early treatment and rehabilitation and obtaining early interim payments to ease financial worries.
- Working with a friendly and helpful team.
- The endless supply of Yorkshire tea!
- Expanding her knowledge of different treatment options and support that can be available for clients.
- Keeping up to date with changes regarding the legal process and how to best progress cases.
- Going on walks with her miniature dachshund.
“Katie was pleasant and informative with a good phone manner. I felt I was kept in the loop.” L.O.
“Katie is a credit to your firm, she has been fantastic!” J.R.