OUR SERIOUS INJURY TEAM
Our experienced and expert serious injury team are one hundred percent dedicated to our clients.
Natasha Ulph, Associate Solicitor
Natasha is an Associate Solicitor at CFG Law and brings a wealth of experience and knowledge to the team.
Her drive in working as a serious injury solicitor is to support individuals whose lives have been affected by a life-changing injury and her passion is to try to get them back to the best possible position she can.
Natasha prides herself on actively listening to her clients and applies immense dedication and commitment to hard work to secure outstanding results.
Her determined attitude goes a long way in establishing great relationships with clients and colleagues alike and pushing for that extra mile. You can rely on Natasha being a very safe pair of hands for you and your loved ones.
Extremely good at...
- Listening and understanding clients’ needs, often before they do.
- Going the extra mile for her clients in terms of support and implementing early treatment to improve outcomes.
- Taking an analytical and forensic approach to complex legal issues.
Favourite things about working at CFG Law...
- Building relationships with clients to help them and improve their situation.
- Working alongside like-minded, experienced and knowledgeable colleagues.
- The lovely office environment and location, being surrounded by greenery and wildlife.
- Issues surrounding chronic pain and the debilitating symptoms that come alongside this.
- Developing networks with clinicians, charities and support agencies to develop pathways to innovate and help improve our clients’ recovery.
- Visiting and exploring new destinations and learning to speak Spanish.
“I am so pleased with the professional manner in which Natasha handled my case, she was helpful at a time which proved to be very difficult for me. I cannot thank her enough for all her help.” J.M.
“Ms Ulph made me feel a valued client and was very supportive. Top marks to her. I doubt I could have continued with the process without her work, advice and support.” G.W.