OUR SERIOUS INJURY TEAM
Our experienced and expert serious injury team are one hundred percent dedicated to our clients.
Sabrina Lawlor, Associate Solicitor
Sabrina is an Associate Solicitor and has been part of the team since 2015.
She adds a personal and human touch to the process of making a claim and enjoys the sense of being part of the journey to a positive outcome. She treats each client as an individual and investigates all areas of support needed.
Having joined us from a top tier firm, Sabrina applies immense dedication and hard work with a compassionate nature to truly make a difference to her clients’ lives.
Sabrina is currently studying for her MSc in Vocational and Occupational Rehabilitation and is also a committee member for Headway Stockport, Coordinator of NoWABIF and a Vocational & Legal Consultant at BASIC. This leaves us with no doubt that Sabrina has exceptional organisational skills and determination to match!
Extremely good at...
- Approaching each client on an individual basis to provide them with individual support networks.
- Being sympathetic and empathetic with her clients and taking the time to really listen and understand their core issues.
- Identifying particular needs and introducing treatment and rehabilitation needs.
Favourite things about working at CFG Law...
- The values and ethos of the firm that sits firmly with Sabrina’s beliefs.
- The team spirit and everyone working together to get the very best results for clients.
- The support and investment in colleagues to make sure their development and values are in line with those held by all colleagues.
- Research and development of assistive technology to help make life easier for injured people.
- Vocational and occupational rehabilitation and getting people back to meaningful employment.
- Dog-friendly holidays (with her hubby and puppy!).
“When I met Sabrina, she was obviously a strong lady and clearly a force to be reckoned with. I knew she would move mountains for me. I am very happy with her help.” E.T.
“Many thanks for your superb service. Your tenacity and expertise delivered an exceptional result above my expectations.” W.O.