OUR SERIOUS INJURY TEAM
Our experienced and expert serious injury team are one hundred percent dedicated to our clients.
Sarah Ouko, Solicitor
Sarah is a solicitor at CFG Law and brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to the team.
Her exceptional abilities to calm clients’ worries and actively listen to their needs shows she is a credit to both the firm and her clients.
Sarah combines excellent legal expertise with a caring and compassionate nature, to provide support and care to injured people and their families. She is the perfect balance of professionalism and empathy, which goes a long way in making a real difference to the lives of people in need.
She tackles every case with a determination and efficiency that is unrivalled, always striving to get the very best result for all of her clients.
Extremely good at...
- Negotiating with even the most stubborn of Defendants.
- Addressing her clients’ immediate and continued needs and supporting families through the process.
- Explaining the entire litigation process to clients and helping with their understanding.
Favourite things about working at CFG Law...
- CFG Law’s approach to early rehabilitation and intervention and the importance of the client experience.
- Working in an environment that encourages obtaining the very best outcomes for clients.
- The friendly atmosphere and supportive team.
- Subtle traumatic brain injuries and the support, treatment and rehabilitation options available.
- The complications that can occur following serious orthopaedic injuries and the life-changing effect these can have.
- Reality TV is a guilty pleasure, particularly when accompanied by pizza and a glass of wine!