OUR SERIOUS INJURY TEAM
Our experienced and expert serious injury team are one hundred percent dedicated to our clients.
Tim Kitchin, Associate Solicitor
Tim is an Associate Solicitor at CFG Law, having joined the firm in 1996. He has progressed his career here alongside the development of the company, which shines through in his philosophy of helping his clients to the very best of his ability.
Tim battles all cases with true conviction and a fearlessness to boot. His negotiating skills are definitely not for the faint-hearted and he can turn even the most difficult of liability decisions in his client’s favour.
Tim’s motivation has always been to support and help people and he enjoys the challenges that are often presented to him.
He always works with integrity and provides honest and open advice to all his clients, whilst fighting for the highest levels of compensation possible and access to justice for all.
Extremely good at...
- A broad range of accident and injury types including road traffic accidents, occupiers’ liability claims, accidents at work and public liability.
- Being a champion of justice and fighting tooth and nail in tough liability cases.
- Gaining a quick turnaround in sometimes complex cases.
Favourite things about working at CFG Law...
- The great team of colleagues providing ongoing support and advice.
- Being able to fight for people and stop them falling out of the justice system and getting forgotten.
- An environment that puts clients’ needs at the heart of everything they do.
- Complex public liability claims and proving fault and negligence in these cases.
- The justice system and how this can best serve everyone.
- Cycling and suffering the trials of Stockport County!
“Mr Kitchin was very friendly and answered all my questions and queries in easy to understand terms. A very professional and helpful person.” E.G.
“Mr Kitchin, thank you for your excellent service and speedy conclusion in dealing with my claim. I will have no hesitation in recommending your firm to anyone needing friendly and professional advice. When dealing with solicitors in the past, I have found the whole process long-winded, drawn out and very frustrating, none of which I have experienced with you.” A.B.