Spinal Injury Compensation
It goes without saying that severe back and spinal injuries can have devastating effects on people’s lives. Making a claim after such an injury is very different from making a claim for other types of personal injury compensation. Spinal injury and spinal cord injury claims are complex and it vital you instruct a solicitor who has the expert knowledge of handling these sorts of claims.
If you or a loved one has suffered a spinal injury or a spinal cord injury, it is vital that you speak to specialist solicitors as soon as possible.
At CFG Law, we’re here to help and provide ongoing support for you and your family – contact our spinal injury solicitors at any time on 0800 612 8196. We will also arrange a home visit to come and see you and your family.
At CFG Law, we are members of the Spinal Injuries Association’s (SIA) approved list of solicitors. All members must have met a strict criteria set out by the SIA, to demonstrate specialist expertise in spinal injury and spinal cord injury compensation claims.
Why choose CFG law to help with my spinal injury claim?
In order to minimise the severity of long term symptoms, it is important that spinal injuries are diagnosed quickly and accurately in order for appropriate management to be put into place.
Making a claim will help you with comprehensive access to medical specialists, support services, early financial help and a tailored treatment and recovery programme. Early compensation payments will also help with the financial resources you need, which can be a lifeline for seriously injured clients and their families.
- We will meet with you and your family and discuss early support by a dedicated spinal injury team led by a senior solicitor, who will deal with every aspect of your claim. They will get your case up and running swiftly and help with access to the best treatment centres as early as possible and ensure vital services are available whilst awaiting admission.
- Thereafter, your appointed team have the resources and expertise to ensure that you have access to the best experts and support services to put in place an early and bespoke programme of treatment and rehabilitation following discharge from the specialist treatment centre.
- We will also assist in implementing a funded care package to allow you to return home when you are ready to leave the specialist centres without unnecessary delay.
- We will be able to help you with practical advice on employment rights, benefits, financial issues and also help with access to specialist equipment and services.
- We will quickly challenge any legal obstacles to ensure you receive early interim payments to help with your immediate needs.
- We know that the primary concerns for you are to get back to your family and regain your life as quickly as possible. Our solicitors are compassionate and dedicated professionals who will help you every step of the way.
- We will fight for your rights and secure compensation to truly reflect your injuries and your future needs.
We also understand that after a serious spinal injury, you can experience feelings of loneliness and isolation. This is why we also work closely with the Spinal Injuries Association (SIA) and sponsor their Peer Support Officer, Andy Wharton. Andy has first-hand experience of living with a spinal cord injury and can offer advice and support for newly injured people and their families.
To speak to one of our specialist spinal injury lawyers, call in confidence with no obligation on 0800 612 8196.
How will making a spinal injury claim help?
Only an experienced solicitor will be able to help you to achieve the best recovery and wellbeing, as well as securing the rightful amount of compensation to reflect your injuries and needs.
By making a spinal injury claim with CFG Law, we help with access to comprehensive care and treatment whilst helping you gain admission to specialist treatment units as quickly as possible and then assist with a planned return home. We will look to obtain early compensation payments (interim payments). These can be vital and can help with specialist treatment, meeting the costs of living, clearing debts that may have accumulated since your accident, paying for specialist equipment and much more.
- Help to access the best possible treatment, rehabilitation and support.
- Helping with private medical treatment, therapy and counselling.
- Help to ensure all care and accommodation needs are provided for to prevent delays on discharge from hospital.
- Modifications to your home.
- Mobility aids, wheelchairs and equipment.
- Adapted vehicles.
- Vocational support.
- Occupational therapy.
- Peer support and mentoring.
- New technology.
- Recreational therapy.
Starting your spinal injury compensation claim
After a spinal injury, you and your family should be concentrating on recovering from your injuries and getting your life back on track. By starting the legal process as soon as possible, your appointed team can provide additional support and help access early treatment and funding.
As well as ensuring you receive optimum levels of care and support whilst in hospital/treatment centre or after discharge, we will fight tirelessly for you to gain the maximum compensation for any future needs and losses.
Call us today on 0800 612 8196 (open 24 hours) for confidential advice and to arrange a home visit.
We have a dedicated team of serious injury solicitors who can help you following a spinal injury or spinal cord injury. Our aim is to make a positive difference to our clients’ lives – helping with your spinal injury claim is only part of our service, helping you to get your life back on track as quickly as possible is our primary aim.
All enquiries are completely confidential with no obligation. We will provide you with the best legal advice available so you and your family can make an informed decision on the most appropriate way to proceed after your injury.