Brain Injury Compensation Claims
Head and brain injuries can have a devastating impact on every day life. Often even small knocks to the head can result in damage to the brain. The brain is an intricate and incredible organ, but due to its complexity, injuries to the brain can be extremely serious.
If you have suffered a head injury and there is even a small chance that your brain has been injured, it is crucial that you and your family seek advice from brain injury solicitors who can demonstrate their expertise in this area, and who understand the importance of early rehabilitation and support.
Specialist Brain Injury Solicitors
At CFG Law we have over 25 years’ experience in dealing with many complex brain injury claims. We have a dedicated head injury team who have helped a vast number of seriously injured clients and understand the problems they face on a daily basis.
You can contact our specialist brain injury compensation solicitors 24 hours a day by calling 0800 612 8196. We are here to help you onto the road to recovery, and yours and your family’s needs are at the heart of everything we do.
As brain injury solicitors, we understand that compensation can give a lifeline to seriously injured clients and their families. Our approach is unique because we look at our clients’ immediate needs and ensure early rehabilitation and access to a tailored programme of treatment and support after a brain injury.
From our experience, by far the most crucial factor in ensuring the greatest amount of physical and emotional progress is early treatment and rehabilitation.
Why choose CFG Law to help with a brain injury claim?
If you or a loved one has suffered a brain injury, our team of professional and compassionate solicitors will offer support and advice on all of the questions you will have.
Our aim is to:
Truly make a positive difference in all that we do for clients and their families.
- We will immediately appoint a dedicated brain injury team led by a senior solicitor.
- We will get your case up and running straight away and deal with every aspect of getting you onto the correct treatment path.
- Your appointed team have the resources and expertise to ensure that you have access to the best experts and support services almost immediately, in order to put in place a high quality programme of treatment and care.
- We will look to secure early interim (compensation) payments to help with your shorter term financial needs.
- We will advise you on your employment rights, benefits and financial planning.
- We understand the importance of assessing future needs with brain injury claims and will secure maximum compensation.
Let us help you to make a brain injury compensation claim which will secure you funding and support for your best possible future. Call us any time on 0800 612 8196 for a free, no obligation chat.
We offer a free consultation in complete confidence, with no obligation. We also ensure that there are no financial risks to you or your family as all claims are handled on a no win no fee basis. This means there’s nothing at all to pay should your claim be unsuccessful.
Given the severity of head and brain injuries, our team is also mobile – we can come and meet with you and your family at any location.
How can making a brain injury claim help?
By making a brain injury claim, you will be ensuring you have access to funding for the best treatment and rehabilitation available to truly make a difference to your recovery.
At CFG Law, we’re here to help and provide ongoing support for you and your family. We will look to arrange an early assessment to help with a bespoke treatment and support plan, whilst arranging early compensation payments to cover the cost of this treatment. It is vital that you instruct a solicitor with the expertise in brain injury claims who understands everything you and your family are going through.
Early interim (compensation) payments can help to cover treatment, aids and equipment and they can also help with any financial strain you may be under following your accident.
Making a claim can pay for:
- Specialist treatment and rehabilitation to improve your recovery.
- Help with private treatment, therapy and counselling you may need following your accident.
- Any changes to your car or home to improve mobility and independence.
- Occupational therapy and physiotherapy.
- Ongoing care and assistance you and your family may need.
- Both past and future loss of earnings and wages.
What do I do next?
If you or a loved one has suffered a brain injury and would like to discuss making a brain injury claim and how we can help with early treatment and rehabilitation, contact our specialist brain injury solicitors at any time on 0800 612 8196.
Our reputation is built on putting the needs and wellbeing of our clients and their family at the heart of everything we do. We have many legal credentials, showing our expertise in brain injury compensation claims. These include membership of Headway’s Directory of Head Injury Solicitors, recognising our experience in brain injury claims, as well as being members of the BASIC (Brain and Spinal Injury Centre) Legal Panel.
All enquiries are in complete confidence with no obligation. We will provide you with all of the options available to you, so you can make an informed decision in relation to your brain injury claim.