Specialist Psychological Injury Solicitors
Experiencing a traumatic event can trigger a psychological injury which can continue long after any physical injuries have healed. Psychological injuries can be as debilitating as physical injuries, as people can often become isolated and lose their independence.
At CFG Law we have over 30 years’ experience dealing with psychological injuries and PTSD compensation claims. Our specialist solicitors understand how difficult it can be for someone experiencing these symptoms and strive to get clients the help they need in order to get their life back on track.
We also understand that in psychological injury claims, it is vital that you appoint a solicitor you can trust and who is fully sympathetic and understanding of your injuries. For confidential advice, call us in confidence on 0800 612 8196 at any time.
How can CFG Law help with my psychological injury claim?
As soon as you appoint CFG Law to handle your claim we will:
- Appoint a specialist solicitor with extensive experience in psychological injury claims and PTSD compensation.
- Arrange consultations with medical experts and clinical psychologists to quickly get you the diagnosis and help you need.
- Ensure an early treatment plan is put in place specific to your requirements.
- Negotiate fully on your behalf to secure you the maximum amount of compensation you deserve.
- Aim to get you on the road to recovery as quickly as possible to immediately improve your quality of life.
Who can claim psychological injury compensation?
Anyone who has experienced a recent or past traumatic event may be able to make a claim for PTSD compensation or other psychological injury. At CFG Law, we have solicitors with proven experience in psychological compensation claims who can not only help with the legal process, but also provide access to early treatment and a full recovery programme.
The needs and well-being of our clients are at the heart of everything we do. Speak to one of our specialist solicitors about your claim in confidence today. Call us free 24 hours a day on 0800 612 8196.
Awareness and understanding of psychological injuries is increasing and more people are being diagnosed and their injuries recognised. This means more people are getting the compensation they deserve for their psychological injuries.
These injuries can range from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) to depression and feelings of anxiety. They can often leave people with low mood, a feeling of irritability, as well as flashbacks and nightmares.
At CFG Law we understand the importance of addressing these symptoms as soon as possible, and we will fight tirelessly for early interim payments to help fund private treatment to get you onto the road to recovery and get your life back on track.
Psychological Injuries and Body Image
Psychological problems can arise due to an altered body image from scarring or disfigurement as a result of an injury. This change in body image can make people more self-conscious and lead them to avoid social situations, fearing a negative reaction to their disfigurement.
This can result in someone drawing into themselves and becoming isolated from social situations.
It is important that if you are experiencing these feelings, you seek the help you need to avoid any further psychological problems as a result.
At CFG Law, we understand how difficult it can be to come to terms with changes in body image after an accident. It can be frustrating to visibly see the results of your accident.
CFG Law can help you by:
- Putting you in touch with specialist cosmetic surgeons who may be able to help with any disfigurements or scarring, whilst securing interim payments to cover the cost of this surgery.
- Instructing expert camouflage specialists who can advise on hiding and disguising any blemishes or scarring.
- Arrange private therapy sessions to help with your body image and come to terms with what has happened to you to help you to get on with your life.
What do I do next?
At CFG Law we are sympathetic to psychological injury claims and sensitive in all matters relating to your claim. By starting the legal process as soon as possible, we can help with early recovery by helping you to access specialist treatment and other support services.
Let us help you to claim the compensation you deserve and require to make the best possible recovery. Call today on 0800 612 8196 (open 24 hours) to discuss your psychological injury claim.
All consultations are free with no obligation. CFG Law also operate on a no win no fee basis to ensure there’s no financial risk to you or your family.