OUR SERIOUS INJURY TEAM
Our experienced and expert serious injury team are one hundred percent dedicated to our clients.
Daniel Robinson, Trainee Solicitor
Daniel is a Trainee Solicitor at CFG Law and joined the team in 2016.
Through his work on catastrophic injury cases, Daniel regularly liaises with medical professionals from the earliest stage to ensure that his clients receive early treatment and support, enabling them to achieve the very best recovery outcomes.
His sympathetic nature shines through, and his ability to empathise with clients helps him to establish clients’ needs from day one.
Daniel believes that ensuring early rehabilitation alongside managing a client’s expectations is of paramount importance, and this careful balancing act is one of Daniel’s key strengths.
Extremely good at...
- Explaining the legal process in a simplified and easily understandable way to clients who are new to the process.
- Negotiating deals in order to secure maximum compensation for clients.
- Helping innocent victims of assault to progress claims with the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority.
Favourite things about working at CFG Law...
- Everyone has the same motive to make a real and positive difference to people’s lives.
- Helping people who have sustained life-changing injuries, including head and brain injuries, spinal and severe orthopaedic injuries.
- Charity fundraising and dress down days.
- Life changing orthopaedic injuries and the complications that can surround these.
- Challenging stubborn Defendants in relation to liability and fighting tooth and nail to achieve justice for clients.
- 80’s one hit wonders!