OUR SERIOUS INJURY TEAM
Our experienced and expert serious injury team are one hundred percent dedicated to our clients.
Emma Jones, Senior Associate
Emma is a Solicitor at CFG Law, having joined the team in 2017. Before joining the firm, Emma worked in the Serious Injury team for a large city centre firm but was lured in by the charm of CFG Law!
Emma is extremely tenacious in her approach to serious injury claims. If a client has a problem, Emma will do all that she can to intervene and help her clients in difficult circumstances.
Emma is also Secretary of the Headway Wigan and Leigh group, providing invaluable support to people who have sustained a traumatic brain injury. Emma’s input with the group has given her a true insight into the potential difficulties faced by people after sustaining a head injury and how she can provide much-needed support.
Extremely good at...
- Spending time to get to know clients and building rapport and understanding what they want to achieve and need from the claims process.
- Looking at cases with a thorough eye and attention to detail.
- Approachable and friendly to help clients to open up about their concerns.
Favourite things about working at CFG Law...
- Helping people at a very difficult time in their life to ease the burden and work towards their goals.
- Talking to people and truly understanding what is important to them and their families.
- Having a supportive team approach to client and colleague care.
- The aids, equipment and assistive technology that can help to improve independence and quality of life after a serious life-changing injury.
- Serious brain and spinal injuries and the impact these can have on a persons’ life.
- Visiting Cornwall, running and generally chasing around after a very active toddler!