Fatal Accidents, Criminal Injuries, Chronic Pain, and Other Injuries
Fatal Accidents, Criminal Injuries, Chronic Pain and Other Injuries Compensation
A serious accident can be truly life-changing. If you develop chronic pain or other injury, it can affect you every day and cause ongoing problems. It goes without saying that those left bereaved after a fatal accident can suffer just as much as those who receive physical injuries.
The support of a compassionate and specialist serious injury solicitor at this difficult time can make all the difference and this is where CFG Law can help. We have over 30 years’ experience of handling complex serious injury claims, including chronic pain compensation and in helping people claim compensation after a fatal accident has taken away a loved one.
If you need confidential advice about making a claim for compensation, call our helpline 24 hours a day on 0800 612 8196. All consultations are free with no obligation. We offer a no win no fee service meaning that there is no financial risk to you or your family in making a claim. We also operate nationally and can arrange to visit you at home to discuss your options.
Why should I choose CFG Law to handle my compensation claim?
- We have more than 30 years’ experience in handling complex compensation claims; including those that other solicitors have refused to take on.
- We will act in a compassionate and sensitive manner at all times. We put our clients’ needs and wellbeing at the heart of everything we do.
- We will appoint a dedicated serious injury team led by a senior solicitor to deal with your claim. They will get your case up and running swiftly. If you are suffering from chronic pain, we can ensure that your treatment begins quickly, or that investigations are fully under way in the event of a fatality.
- We have the resources and expertise to connect you to the best medical experts and support services almost immediately.
- We will be able to help you with practical advice on employment rights, benefits, and financial issues and also help with access to specialist equipment and services. In the event of a fatality we can help you to come to terms with your loss whilst addressing practical financial and family matters.
- We will quickly challenge any legal obstacles to ensure your case is successful.
- Whilst you concentrate on recovery from injury, or mourn your loved one, we will fight for your rights and secure compensation to truly reflect your particular case.
We offer free advice in complete confidence and can help you to claim the compensation you deserve. Call us today on 0800 612 8196 or fill in an online enquiry form and one of our expert team will call you back.
We are also members of the RoadPeace Legal Panel. RoadPeace are a national charity who support people who have been involved in or bereaved by a road crash. Members of their panel must show proven expertise of helping and supporting people bereaved or seriously injured in a road collision, by providing high quality legal advice and justice, including fair compensation.
How much fatal accident, criminal injury or chronic pain compensation can I claim?
These type of claims can be extremely complex, so it is important that you instruct a solicitor with experience and expertise in these claims, to ensure that you receive the maximum amount of compensation. Our team have more than 30 years’ experience in handling very complex cases and will fight tirelessly to ensure you receive compensation that is truly reflective of your injuries or loss.
In the case of Chronic Pain, we will ensure that your condition is assessed quickly and secure early interim payments to fund the treatment and support you require. These payments can be vital and will help with meeting the costs of living, clearing debts that may have accumulated since your accident, pay for therapies to help you learn to cope with chronic pain and much more.
In general terms, you can claim compensation for your pain and suffering due to the injury and also for other costs and expenses such as:
- Private treatment
- Occupational therapy
- Care and ongoing support
- Lost earnings and wages
- Emotional support and counselling
Fatality cases are a little different. Claims for fatal accident compensation will include a Statutory Bereavement Award. This is awarded to the family in recognition of the grief a person has gone through after the death of a loved one, as well as a financial token in recognition that the persons’ death was wrongful.
There are also other costs and expenses that can be claimed for which include:
- The pain and suffering that the deceased experienced.
- Loss of income and financial support from the deceased.
- Funeral expenses.
- The cost of probate.
- Compensation for services the deceased would have performed (e.g. housework, childcare etc.).
How can I start a claim for compensation?
From the moment you make contact, your case will be handled professionally and with compassion. At all times you will be treated with dignity and respect as we fight on your behalf. We are here to support you every step of the way.
Call us today to discuss you claim in confidence with no obligation. You can call our helpline 24 hours a day for free on 0800 612 8196. All claims are made on a no win no fee basis so there is no financial risk to you.
You can be assured of our expertise as illustrated by our panel memberships and accreditations. We are recommended by the Legal 500 as a leading personal injury firm. We also work with a number of charities, including RoadPeace, who provide support to people who are bereaved following a road traffic collision.