Support and Treatment after a Serious Injury
Early intervention is crucial to help victims of serious accidents recover more quickly from their injuries and start to rebuild their lives. A serious injury can have a devastating impact on your life and thinking about making a claim for compensation may not be a priority. However, by consulting with professional solicitors and starting a claim for compensation early on, we will help to ensure there is a focus on early treatment and support.
Statistics show that it is important that treatment begins as soon as possible following an accident, in order to gain the best outcome and recovery for the injured person.
At CFG Law, we work with a network of specialist medical professionals, as well as other expert support services, to ensure you will receive the best care available. We also understand that each case is different, with its own complex issues and as such, we can arrange a tailored treatment plan just for you.
Our specialist serious injury solicitors are here to help – you can call us at any time on 0800 612 8196 to discuss your claim (or to discuss a family member’s claim). Or you can arrange for one of our solicitors to call you back within a few minutes.
The benefits to you after a serious injury
By making a claim for serious injury compensation with CFG Law we will:
- Always act in yours and your family’s best interest.
- Help you to receive access to funding for a comprehensive treatment and rehabilitation package to enable a quicker and better recovery.
- We will provide further support and help with funding for mobility aids, equipment, care, adaptations, expenses, vocational support, adapted vehicles, occupational therapy and loss of earnings for example.
- We will help with practical advice on employment rights, benefits, financial issues and help with access to specialist services.
- As part of our commitment to early interventions, support and access to rehabilitation, our dedicated Client Support Managers offer specialist support to you and your family.
Claiming compensation following a serious injury is not just about being compensated for your pain and suffering; the cost of treatment and lifelong support will also be taken into account. We will, therefore, ensure that the best treatment programme for your injuries is put into place, to aid your recovery and provide ongoing support to you and your loved ones.
How we can help
Helping with your serious injury claim is only part of our service – helping you to get your life back on track after a serious injury is our primary aim.
We will immediately appoint a dedicated serious injury team led by a senior solicitor to deal with your claim. We have the resources and expertise to ensure that you have access to the best experts and support services and we will put in place a bespoke programme of early treatment and rehabilitation tailored to your specific needs.
We will support you and your family and take the stress out of making a compensation claim, whilst our legal team fight to secure maximum compensation.
- Your solicitors will be assisted by one of our Client Support Managers. As Occupational Therapists, they will take a holistic approach and carry out a comprehensive assessment to identify and facilitate your treatment and rehabilitation requirements to ultimately improve your quality of recovery.
- We work with an established network of specialist professionals to ensure an early and comprehensive treatment and recovery programme is put in place, providing the best possible care. We work with many reputable experts including occupational therapists, physiotherapists, chiropractors, counsellors, psychologists, care associations, rehabilitation centres, leading medical experts, osteopaths, social services and more.
- We work hard to secure interim (compensation) payments from the Defendants to help pay for ongoing treatment, plus equipment and adaptations to housing or vehicles, to ensure you do not suffer further financial stress.
- We will ensure that all other support options are explored to provide you with the help and assistance you need to improve your independence and help you regain a better quality of life.
- We will negotiate the maximum amount of compensation for you to ensure you can receive the best possible support and treatment in the future.
As specialist serious injury compensation solicitors, you can be assured that we will look after you every step of the way. We have over 25 years’ experience helping clients and their families. You can feel secure in the knowledge that we will help you through every process and get you on the road to recovery.
Let us help you to make a serious injury compensation claim which will secure your funding and support for your best possible future. Call us anytime on 0800 612 8196.
How treatment and support can help you
Treatment and support can take many forms – not just medical treatments. This can include aids and adaptations, financial assistance, bespoke wheelchairs and employment advice. It can also include psychological support and other services to help make life easier. We will also consider all options which will ensure a better quality of life for you moving forwards.
There are many different ways in which treatment and access to suitable therapies can help with any number of injuries, from fractures and musculo-skeletal injuries to catastrophic brain and spinal injuries.
Aims of early and ongoing treatment and support can include:
- Improving quality of life
- Improving independence
- Increasing activity levels
- Helping natural recovery
Treatment and support services
After a serious injury, as part of our support services, we can help with:
- Access to leading medical specialists.
- Working with the NHS as part of a rehabilitation programme or help with private medical treatment.
- Care and assistance.
- Counselling and emotional support.
- Interim financial assistance.
- Help with housing requirements and adaptations to accommodation.
- Help with vehicle adaptations.
- Employment and benefits advice.
- Help with specialist equipment including medical aids, communication aids, technical aids and bespoke wheelchairs.
- Access to rehabilitation centres.
- Help with returning to work.
- Compensation and support for a longer term care plan.
Starting on the road to recovery
If you have been involved in a serious accident that has left you with life-changing injuries, it is important you can get access to the help you and your family need as quickly as possible.
At CFG Law our focus is on your physical and emotional wellbeing. Our service is not just about dealing with your claim. We will help and support you and your family every step of the way.
Our serious injury solicitors are dedicated, professional and compassionate. They are experienced in serious injury claims and will work to set up early treatment and support services as quickly as possible.
Contact us today for a free consultation with one of our specialist serious injury solicitors. You can speak to us 24 hours a day on 0800 612 8196 or contact us online to request a call back.
Serious Injury Solicitors.
Recommended by the Legal 500.
Accredited by the Law Society for Personal Injury.