Our Client Support Service
At CFG Law we understand the life-changing effect a serious injury can have on our clients and their families. As part of our commitment to early intervention, support and access to rehabilitation, we offer the opportunity for clients and their families to receive specialist support at the earliest stage from our dedicated Client Support Team.
Our Client Support Managers work closely with our serious injury solicitors to deliver a seamless and coordinated approach to recovery, managing the necessary support services and treatment plans as appropriate.
Our Client Support Managers are highly specialised clinicians (Occupational Therapists) with on average over 15 years’ clinical experience in serious injury, from acute care through to rehabilitation.
They share our passion to help people and ensure you and your family’s needs are at the heart of everything we do.
If you have sustained serious, life-changing injuries and would like to find out how we can help you, speak to the team at CFG Law today by calling us 24 hours a day on 0800 612 8196 or fill in our online enquiry form. All of the team are here to help you to not only claim the maximum amount of compensation available to you but also to help access very early support and treatment you need to make all the difference in your wellbeing and overall recovery.
How our Client Support team can help
- Once we have been instructed, we will introduce one of our Client Support Managers straight away who will visit you and your family at home, hospital or in the rehabilitation unit.
- Your Client Support Manager will take a holistic approach and carry out a comprehensive assessment to identify your treatment and rehabilitation requirements to ultimately improve your clinical and functional outcomes and quality of recovery.
- They will help facilitate early medical and therapy assessments and treatments.
- Your Client Support Manager will also provide further support and help with funding for additional therapy, aids and equipment to support you with everyday tasks and adaptations at home, for example, all tailored to your needs.
- They will continue to work as part of a multidisciplinary team. Working closely with NHS services, charities, social services and the private sector they will ensure a coordinated and fully inclusive programme of all round support with complete focus on you and your family’s needs and wellbeing, to ensure you achieve maximum recovery.
- They can also provide practical advice on employment rights and financial issues. As part of the support provided, they can help with benefit applications (including Personal Independence Payment applications) to ensure that your immediate financial worries are addressed.
- Alongside your legal team, they will ensure open communication with you and your family and other healthcare, social services and other support professionals.
Specialist support and guidance every step of the way to ensure you get the best outcome in terms of your overall recovery and physical and emotional wellbeing.
Meet the Client Support team
They have been selected to work with CFG Law due to their commitment to client care and their level of clinical experience, working as experts in their clinical field of work. Their level of clinical knowledge and expertise will guide and support you through the process ensuring you access the appropriate services and support at the right time.
At CFG Law, we understand that having an accident resulting in injuries can be a very difficult and often traumatic time for clients and their loved ones. Your Client Support Manager will be there every step of the way to support and guide you through your journey.
Recent case studies
Here are just a few examples of how our client support and legal team have supported our clients:
- We are helping a 38-year-old male who sustained severe orthopaedic injuries in an accident at work. The family had many concerns following discharge from the hospital. Our Client Support team addressed these concerns and using their experience and understanding, coordinated services and support on behalf of the family to alleviate the strain. This included liaising with the treating occupational therapist and physiotherapist to find out the full care plan post-discharge. CFG Law also helped fund the supply of an electric wheelchair as our client had only been supplied with a basic self-propelling wheelchair. This greatly improved mobility and independence. The team also sourced and arranged specialist hand therapy to improve dexterity and ensure a quicker and better recovery.
- We are representing a 44-year-old male who sustained a spinal cord injury in a road traffic accident. Our Client support team liaised with hospital staff soon after the accident to help assist him with a quicker transfer to a specialist spinal unit. The client was advised there was a lengthy waiting list, but with their in-depth knowledge and understanding his immediate needs, the team helped with the transfer and ensured this process went smoothly and the correct treatment was put in in place. Alongside this, the team have arranged for adapted housing and a specialist driving assessment and adapted vehicle to improve mobility. They are also looking into innovative equipment to enable him to return to his pre-injury interest in adrenaline sports.
- Our client support team have also helped a 34-year-old female who was suffering from ongoing back problems as a result of an injury at work. The team were introduced very quickly to try and combat problems of low mood and anxiety as a result of her injuries. They carried out a home assessment to identify our client’s needs and the impact the injury has had on everyday activities. They also referred her to an Occupational Therapist and Cognitive Behavioural Therapist for assessment and treatment of her anxiety and depression. The team have also provided practical advice and support in relation to benefit entitlement.
- We assisted a 74-year-old male who suffered a traumatic brain injury and severe cognitive symptoms after a serious road accident. He was left needing full time care and our client support team were involved in the discharge process, ensuring that the correct care home and setting was established for the client and his family upon discharge from the hospital. They also liaised with the manager and physiotherapist at the nursing home regarding treatment to ensure this was established and ongoing. Support has also been provided to the client’s wife who is struggling to come to terms with her husband’s deteriorating condition.
- We are helping a 26-year-old male who sustained a head-injury following an assault. The team worked with the local NHS community rehab service and our Client Support Manager carried out a joint assessment to determine his needs and rehabilitation goals. As a result, he is now more engaged in therapy and also more frequently attending a local support group.
“We have worked very closely with the team at CFG Law to secure financial compensation following my Father’s road accident back in November and subsequent brain injury. They have worked with us at every step of the process and helped our whole family understand the system.
We have found the team at CFG Law to be very professional, compassionate, helpful and supportive during this difficult period. The advice is not only legal, but a range of additional services and support.
We can’t thank everybody at CFG Law enough and would have no hesitation in recommending them to anybody who experiences a loved one who has an accident or brain injury. The only regret I have is that we didn’t contact CFG Law earlier and we should have got them involved early in the process as their advice and support has proved invaluable.” Mr. Graham.
Serious Injury Solicitors.
Recommended by the Legal 500.
Putting our clients’ needs at the heart of everything we do.