For advice call 0800 612 8196

Frequently asked questions

We're here to help. Can't find an answer? Get in touch and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

Can I make a compensation claim if I’m self-employed?

You may think that if you’re self-employed, you cannot claim compensation after an accident at work; however, this may not be the case. If you offer your services to one particular company on a regular basis as a contractor or freelancer, they may be responsible for keeping you safe at work.

You may also be able to claim compensation if another company operates the premises that you are working at and that company fails to implement the correct procedures and training. Whether you can claim will be on a case by case basis, so it’s best to speak to a specialist solicitor who will be able to advise you.

Start your claim today: 0800 988 7057

Our phone lines are open 24/7. Speak to one of our expert serious injury solicitors to see how we can help you and your family - No win no fee.

Speak to us

Related questions

Get in touch

Request a callback,
or call 0800 612 8196