For advice call 0800 612 8196

Frequently asked questions

We're here to help. Can't find an answer? Get in touch and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

My union has recommended a solicitor, do I have to use them?

It is your choice which firm of solicitors you would like to help you with your compensation claim. You are not obliged to proceed with the solicitor your union recommends. It is important you work with a solicitor with the expertise to help you with your specific accident and injuries and who you also trust to support you and your family. You should have an open discussion with your solicitor before deciding to go ahead and ask them any questions you may have about the way they work, the services they provide and how they will help you.

If you have already started a claim with another solicitor and are unhappy with the service or the support they are providing, you can transfer your claim to another solicitor of your choice. You can find out more about changing your solicitor here.

Start your claim today: 0800 988 7057

Our phone lines are open 24/7. Speak to one of our expert serious injury solicitors to see how we can help you and your family - No win no fee.

Speak to us

Related questions

Get in touch

Request a callback,
or call 0800 612 8196