For advice call 0800 612 8196

Frequently asked questions

We're here to help. Can't find an answer? Get in touch and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

I’m unhappy with the communication from my solicitor. Can I change firms?

Yes. If your solicitor is not keeping you up to date with progress, or you believe they are not working adequately on your claim, you can seek advice from another solicitor. We can advise you about the process and what you should expect and give a second opinion about the service you are receiving from your current solicitor. The Solicitors Regulation Authority regulates solicitors in England and Wales, and they expect solicitors to respond to their clients quickly and efficiently, so if this is not the case you have the right to transfer your case to another solicitor.

Start your claim today: 0800 988 7057

Our phone lines are open 24/7. Speak to one of our expert serious injury solicitors to see how we can help you and your family - No win no fee.

Speak to us

Related questions

Get in touch

Request a callback,
or call 0800 612 8196