For advice call 0800 612 8196

Frequently asked questions

We're here to help. Can't find an answer? Get in touch and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

Can I claim compensation if my family member has been killed in a violent crime?

If you have lost a family member because of a violent crime, you may be eligible to claim compensation through the CICA. This compensation can include bereavement payments and funeral expenses, as well as compensation for the loss of parental services and loss of income if the person who has been killed has dependents.

In certain circumstances, it is also possible for dependent family members to apply to the CICA if a relative has been injured by a crime of violence but later dies of unrelated causes.

Start your claim today: 0800 988 7057

Our phone lines are open 24/7. Speak to one of our expert serious injury solicitors to see how we can help you and your family - No win no fee.

Speak to us

Related questions

Get in touch

Request a callback,
or call 0800 612 8196