For advice call 0800 612 8196

Frequently asked questions

We're here to help. Can't find an answer? Get in touch and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

Making a criminal injury compensation claim. What can I claim for?

If you have sustained injuries as a result of an act of violence, you can make a criminal injury compensation claim through the CICA scheme. At CFG, we have successfully brought compensation claims that have resulted from unprovoked assaults by strangers, to injuries resulting from assaults that have taken place within the family home. These can include assaults by assailants under the influence of drugs or alcohol, terror attacks and assaults provoked by minor disagreements.

Start your claim today: 0800 988 7057

Our phone lines are open 24/7. Speak to one of our expert serious injury solicitors to see how we can help you and your family - No win no fee.

Speak to us

Related questions

Get in touch

Request a callback,
or call 0800 612 8196