For advice call 0800 612 8196

Frequently asked questions

We're here to help. Can't find an answer? Get in touch and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

Who can make an application for the Criminal Injuries Compensation Scheme?

If you have been a blameless victim of a violent crime, you may be able to claim compensation. This can include compensation for physical and mental injuries following a crime of violence. The CICA can also make compensation payments in respect of sexual assaults and abuse.

Start your claim today: 0800 988 7057

Our phone lines are open 24/7. Speak to one of our expert serious injury solicitors to see how we can help you and your family - No win no fee.

Speak to us

Related questions

Get in touch

Request a callback,
or call 0800 612 8196