For advice call 0800 612 8196

Frequently asked questions

We're here to help. Can't find an answer? Get in touch and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

Can I change a deputy appointed by the Court of Protection?

If you are not happy with the deputy that the Court of Protection has appointed, you can apply to change your deputy. People often think this isn't possible because the Court has appointed the deputy, but a deputy can be removed and replaced by the Court. An application must be made, and the Court will decide if changing the deputy is in the person's best interests. You can find out more about changing a professional deputy in our blog.

Start your claim today: 0800 988 7057

Our phone lines are open 24/7. Speak to one of our expert serious injury solicitors to see how we can help you and your family - No win no fee.

Speak to us

Related questions

Get in touch

Request a callback,
or call 0800 612 8196