For advice call 0800 612 8196

Frequently asked questions

We're here to help. Can't find an answer? Get in touch and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

Can I change my lasting power of attorney?

Yes, you can ask the OPG to change your registered attorney, providing you still have the mental capacity to make this decision yourself. You can also remove an attorney by sending a revocation notice to the attorney and to the OPG.

Start your claim today: 0800 988 7057

Our phone lines are open 24/7. Speak to one of our expert serious injury solicitors to see how we can help you and your family - No win no fee.

Speak to us

Related questions

Get in touch

Request a callback,
or call 0800 612 8196