For advice call 0800 612 8196

Frequently asked questions

We're here to help. Can't find an answer? Get in touch and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

Who can apply for Court of Protection?

It is a common misconception that you apply for Court of Protection. This is not correct. You must apply to the Court of Protection to appoint a deputy to make decisions on behalf of someone who lacks mental capacity. You can also apply to the Court of Protection to make decisions in situations where another person does not have the authority to make these decisions on the person's behalf.

Start your claim today: 0800 988 7057

Our phone lines are open 24/7. Speak to one of our expert serious injury solicitors to see how we can help you and your family - No win no fee.

Speak to us

Related questions

Get in touch

Request a callback,
or call 0800 612 8196