For advice call 0800 612 8196

Frequently asked questions

We're here to help. Can't find an answer? Get in touch and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

Who can be appointed as a deputy by the Court of Protection?

A deputy must be over the age of 18 and is often the person's spouse or partner, their child, or a close relative or friend. Sometimes, looking after all aspects of a family member's affairs can be stressful. In these situations, a legal expert or a solicitor can be appointed to manage this as a professional deputy.

For more information download our eBook: A guide to professional deputies: what you need to know

Start your claim today: 0800 988 7057

Our phone lines are open 24/7. Speak to one of our expert serious injury solicitors to see how we can help you and your family - No win no fee.

Speak to us

Related questions

Get in touch

Request a callback,
or call 0800 612 8196