For advice call 0800 612 8196

Frequently asked questions

We're here to help. Can't find an answer? Get in touch and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

Can I claim compensation for a family member who was fatally injured due to defective work equipment?

If a family member is fatally injured as a result of defective work equipment, you can bring a claim on their behalf against their employer. Although claiming compensation won’t change what has happened, it can help to ease any financial strains you may be feeling as a result of the loss of your loved one, as well as cover costs such as funeral expenses and probate costs.

Start your claim today: 0800 988 7057

Our phone lines are open 24/7. Speak to one of our expert serious injury solicitors to see how we can help you and your family - No win no fee.

Speak to us

Related questions

Get in touch

Request a callback,
or call 0800 612 8196