For advice call 0800 612 8196

Frequently asked questions

We're here to help. Can't find an answer? Get in touch and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

Will I lose my job if I try and claim against my employer?

No, your employer cannot fire you for making a claim for compensation as a result of defective work equipment. Your employer must have insurance to cover the company should something like this happens, and so your claim will be paid out by the insurance policy rather than the company itself.

Claiming compensation can also highlight any dangers in your workplace, including ensuring any defective work equipment is adequately repaired or replaced, or that extra safety training and safeguarding is put in place to stop accidents happening in the future.

Start your claim today: 0800 988 7057

Our phone lines are open 24/7. Speak to one of our expert serious injury solicitors to see how we can help you and your family - No win no fee.

Speak to us

Related questions

Get in touch

Request a callback,
or call 0800 612 8196