For advice call 0800 612 8196

Frequently asked questions

We're here to help. Can't find an answer? Get in touch and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

Can I still make a compensation claim even if I’m self-employed?

If you are self-employed and you become injured in a farming accident, you may still be able to claim compensation. If you are contracted by one particular company on a long-term basis, they may be responsible for keeping you safe whilst at work.

If another company manages the farm where you have been contracted to work, and that company fails to implement the correct safety procedures and training, you may be able to claim compensation. Whether you can claim will be on a case-by-case basis, so it’s best to speak to a specialist solicitor who will be able to advise you.

Start your claim today: 0800 988 7057

Our phone lines are open 24/7. Speak to one of our expert serious injury solicitors to see how we can help you and your family - No win no fee.

Speak to us

Related questions

Get in touch

Request a callback,
or call 0800 612 8196