For advice call 0800 612 8196

Frequently asked questions

We're here to help. Can't find an answer? Get in touch and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

Will I lose my job if I try and claim compensation from my employer?

No, your employer cannot sack you for making a claim for compensation. By law, any farmers must have insurance that will cover them should one of their workers become injured and make a claim. It is this insurance policy that will pay out any compensation, rather than your employer themselves.

Start your claim today: 0800 988 7057

Our phone lines are open 24/7. Speak to one of our expert serious injury solicitors to see how we can help you and your family - No win no fee.

Speak to us

Related questions

Get in touch

Request a callback,
or call 0800 612 8196