For advice call 0800 612 8196

Frequently asked questions

We're here to help. Can't find an answer? Get in touch and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

What happens if the person who has died has children?

If the person who has died has children, they may be able to make a dependency claim to compensate them for any financial support or services that the deceased would have provided if they were alive. This can include things such as childcare provision.

Start your claim today: 0800 988 7057

Our phone lines are open 24/7. Speak to one of our expert serious injury solicitors to see how we can help you and your family - No win no fee.

Speak to us

Related questions

Get in touch

Request a callback,
or call 0800 612 8196