For advice call 0800 612 8196

Frequently asked questions

We're here to help. Can't find an answer? Get in touch and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

The driver fled the scene, can I still make a claim for compensation?

If you have been involved in a road collision and the driver has fled the scene and cannot be traced, you can still claim compensation. However, rather than claiming against the driver’s insurance company as you would normally, your claim will be dealt with through the Motor Insurers’ Bureau (MIB). The MIB is an independent body set up to pay compensation where there is no other route to make a claim and is funded using contributions from insurance premiums.

Start your claim today: 0800 988 7057

Our phone lines are open 24/7. Speak to one of our expert serious injury solicitors to see how we can help you and your family - No win no fee.

Speak to us

Related questions

Get in touch

Request a callback,
or call 0800 612 8196