For advice call 0800 612 8196

Frequently asked questions

We're here to help. Can't find an answer? Get in touch and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

What do I do if I’m involved in a hit and run?

If you have been involved in a collision and the other driver has fled the scene, you should report this to the police as soon as possible. Even if the other driver cannot be found through a police investigation, you may still be able to claim compensation if you can show that you weren’t at fault for the incident.

Start your claim today: 0800 988 7057

Our phone lines are open 24/7. Speak to one of our expert serious injury solicitors to see how we can help you and your family - No win no fee.

Speak to us

Related questions

Get in touch

Request a callback,
or call 0800 612 8196