For advice call 0800 612 8196

Frequently asked questions

We're here to help. Can't find an answer? Get in touch and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

Who pays for a hit and run claim?

Any claim for hit and run collisions will be made through the Motor Insurers’ Bureau (MIB). Usually, in road traffic collisions, the insurance company of the vehicle at fault will pay any compensation. However, in hit and run cases there will be no insurance company to claim from, so the MIB was set up to deal with these types of claims.

Start your claim today: 0800 988 7057

Our phone lines are open 24/7. Speak to one of our expert serious injury solicitors to see how we can help you and your family - No win no fee.

Speak to us

Related questions

Get in touch

Request a callback,
or call 0800 612 8196