For advice call 0800 612 8196

Frequently asked questions

We're here to help. Can't find an answer? Get in touch and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

What happens if I need to move house?

Most people after a spinal cord injury will need to make some alterations and adaptations to their house to help them to get about safely and be as independent as possible. But any adaptations will be covered by your claim. If your house still isn’t right, you might want to move somewhere new. Again, the cost of moving to a house that is right for you will be counted into your claim.

Start your claim today: 0800 988 7057

Our phone lines are open 24/7. Speak to one of our expert serious injury solicitors to see how we can help you and your family - No win no fee.

Speak to us

Related questions

Get in touch

Request a callback,
or call 0800 612 8196