For advice call 0800 612 8196

Frequently asked questions

We're here to help. Can't find an answer? Get in touch and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

Can I change my car crash solicitor if I’m not happy with them?

If you have already started a claim with another solicitor and you are unhappy with the service or the support they are providing, you can transfer your claim to another solicitor of your choice.

We can review your case free of charge and advise you about how you may be able to resolve any issues you have with your current solicitor. If these issues are still not resolved, we can arrange to transfer your case to CFG. Whether you have only just started your claim, or it has been going on for some time, you have the right to move to a serious injury solicitor of your choice.

Start your claim today: 0800 988 7057

Our phone lines are open 24/7. Speak to one of our expert serious injury solicitors to see how we can help you and your family - No win no fee.

Speak to us

Related questions

Get in touch

Request a callback,
or call 0800 612 8196