For advice call 0800 612 8196

Frequently asked questions

We're here to help. Can't find an answer? Get in touch and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

Can I claim compensation after a fall from a height?

Your employer should undertake a risk assessment of your workplace and put in place appropriate safety measures to reduce the risk of you falling from height. If they fail to put these measures in place, then you may be able to claim compensation. There are several requirements that employers must follow, which include:

  • Carrying out a full risk assessment
  • Ensuring all surfaces are free from obstacles and appropriate for the task
  • Making sure all equipment is in good working order
  • Providing adequate training about working at height
  • Supplying suitable personal protective equipment where necessary

If your employer has failed to do any of these things, and you have been injured as a result, you should speak with a specialist about claiming compensation.

Start your claim today: 0800 988 7057

Our phone lines are open 24/7. Speak to one of our expert serious injury solicitors to see how we can help you and your family - No win no fee.

Speak to us

Related questions

Get in touch

Request a callback,
or call 0800 612 8196