For advice call 0800 612 8196

Frequently asked questions

We're here to help. Can't find an answer? Get in touch and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

Can I change solicitors if I’m not happy with them?

If you have an ongoing claim with another firm and you are unhappy with the support you are receiving or the way your claim is being handled, you can contact us about your concerns.

We can review your claim free of charge and help to resolve any issues you may be facing with your current solicitor. If you are still not happy with the service you are receiving, we can arrange to transfer your case to CFG. It is free to transfer your case and we will contact your other solicitor directly, so you do not have to get involved in the transfer process.

We have managed many motorbike collision claims which have been transferred to us and regularly take over claims started by other firms.

Start your claim today: 0800 988 7057

Our phone lines are open 24/7. Speak to one of our expert serious injury solicitors to see how we can help you and your family - No win no fee.

Speak to us

Related questions

Get in touch

Request a callback,
or call 0800 612 8196