For advice call 0800 612 8196

Frequently asked questions

We're here to help. Can't find an answer? Get in touch and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

Can I claim for a pedestrian collision involving a child?

If your child has been injured in a pedestrian collision, we understand how upsetting this can be and that you will want to gain access to the best possible care and support. You can make a claim on behalf of your child as their litigation friend. That means you will deal with any decisions and answer any questions in the case on behalf of your child. Once compensation has been agreed, this will be agreed and protected by the court until they turn 18. If you need access to this compensation for their care and support ahead of their 18th birthday, you can set up a personal injury trust. This will enable you to access some of their compensation earlier.

Start your claim today: 0800 988 7057

Our phone lines are open 24/7. Speak to one of our expert serious injury solicitors to see how we can help you and your family - No win no fee.

Speak to us

Related questions

Get in touch

Request a callback,
or call 0800 612 8196