For advice call 0800 612 8196

Frequently asked questions

We're here to help. Can't find an answer? Get in touch and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

I was involved in a hit and run crash. What do I do?

If you’ve been involved in a hit and run crash, you can still claim compensation. Like with claims where a driver has no insurance, hit and run cases where the driver can’t be traced are also processed through the Motor Insurers’ Bureau (MIB).

Start your claim today: 0800 988 7057

Our phone lines are open 24/7. Speak to one of our expert serious injury solicitors to see how we can help you and your family - No win no fee.

Speak to us

Related questions

Get in touch

Request a callback,
or call 0800 612 8196