For advice call 0800 612 8196

Frequently asked questions

We're here to help. Can't find an answer? Get in touch and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

Who pays for my compensation?

Any compensation will be paid by the insurance company of the person responsible for the accident. The person themselves will not pay this compensation. If you have been involved in a collision where someone was driving without insurance you can still claim compensation, but this will be through the Motor Insurers’ Bureau (MIB).

Start your claim today: 0800 988 7057

Our phone lines are open 24/7. Speak to one of our expert serious injury solicitors to see how we can help you and your family - No win no fee.

Speak to us

Related questions

Get in touch

Request a callback,
or call 0800 612 8196