OUR SERIOUS INJURY TEAM
Our experienced and expert serious injury team are one hundred percent dedicated to our clients.
Paul McCarthy, Partner and Head of Costs
Paul joined the team at CFG Law in 2017 and is a Partner and Head of Costs. Paul has almost 15 years’ experience in the legal costs sector having worked for both independent consultancies and one of the largest costs departments in the industry.
Key to Paul’s role is minimising the impact of costs on the client experience and ensuring that we are running our claims profitably, allowing us to continually invest in our innovative approach.
He appreciates the analytical nature of the job and understands it is not just about recovering money, but also ensuring that claims are handled in the correct way to ensure the best client care and client experience.
Paul enjoys seeing the difference that CFG Law can make in serious injury claims and the help that can be offered by the firm in times of need.
Extremely good at...
- Maximising the return on cases to ensure this money can be invested in better client care in the future.
- Developing and training other people to help them to reach their full potential.
- Identifying and analysing the key issues in a case so as to enhance the prospects of persuading the Court and defendants of the benefits of our viewpoint.
Favourite things about working at CFG Law...
- The passionate team at CFG Law who truly care about their clients and getting the very best outcomes possible.
- The varied challenges provided by the breadth of Paul’s role at CFG Law.
- Having the freedom and support to properly apply his mind to the strategic issues facing the firm both now and in the future.
- Brain and spinal injuries and the complications that can arise in these types of cases.
- Costs management and the important interplay it has with serious injury claims.
- Football (Manchester United), any sports and Lego with his kids.